Upgrade to Sitecore 10.3
Exciting release of Sitecore Experience Platform 10.3
Sitecore XP 10.3 offers new capabilities and quality improvements enabling organizations to deliver unique and seamless experiences.
Sitecore’s transition to SaaS empowered Marketing and IT teams, giving them the ability to build and create custom solutions, components, content, and much more, all while reducing the daunting tasks of software management, installation, and deployment.
What to expect with 10.3:
- New API integrations: faster and more scalable integrations with Sitecore, making it easier to update versions in the future
- Headless SXA: Benefit from site scaffolding and templating, and new Next.js components, when building applications with XM as a headless CMS
- EXM enhancements: Added OAuth support for custom SMTP deployments
- Headless Services 21.0: Includes the new starter framework to accelerate the creation of new projects, and support for Next.js 12.3.x and React 18
- Management Services 5.0: Enhanced Experience Edge publishing, resolved default publishing target, and added support for single-item publishing
- Sitecore CLI 5.0: Added Linux support, new telemetry, and XM Cloud support
- System Updates: Upgraded Identity Server and Publishing Service to support .NET 6, added support for Solr 8.11.2, and support for Windows Server 2022
Do you need to upgrade?
If you are not sure about upgrading to the newest version of XP or moving to Sitecore XM Cloud, Sitecore’s recommendation is:
- Stay with XP if you are…
a) a new XP customer (version 10.x)
b) using functionality beyond the content management
c) have on-prem requirements or long-term commitments
2. Add CDP to your existing XP if you’re looking to
a) expand customer data use across channels
b) augment current personalization and testing
3. Migrate to XM Cloud now if
a) using versions prior 10.x
b) not using XP functionalities investment
c) planning to redesign/reorganize experience delivery at scale
As a Sitecore Platinum Partner, with specialization in Sitecore OrderCloud, Sitecore Content Hub, Sitecore Commerce, and Sitecore Platform we’d love to talk with you about how your company could benefit from this upgrade. Reach out for a no-cost, no-commitment consultation and a member of our team will contact you shortly.