Senior Project Manager
The Importance Of Being A Leader In B2B Commerce Software
B2B Commerce software is becoming a center strategy for driving core business priorities, from increasing revenue to improving overall customer satisfaction and loyalty. Businesses need a commerce software which helps in delivering best-in-class experiences for everyone involved in the complex B2B buying cycle.
Various commerce software solutions are available, so being a leader makes a difference.
A good ecommerce software solution helps in:
- Evaluating your e-commerce maturity
- Giving best practices for structuring your organization to drive eCommerce success
- Providing research-based tips to advance your eCommerce strategy
- Organizing steps, you can take to set your business on the fast track to market leadership
- Offering critical components of a commerce suite like personalization, workflow, Catalog Management, Digital marketing
Recently, Forrester Wave named Insite Software as a leader in B2B commerce software. Insite Software provides a powerful digital B2B commerce solution for manufacturers and distributors, which is engineered for the complex challenges’ B2B companies face.
Insite Software offers a fully integrated suite of features that can get a B2B commerce initiative off the ground or mature a business's digital commerce practice. They have been enriching their application by continuously responding to customers' needs and desires with every new release, including their most recent release of Insite Commerce™ 4.4.4.
The key establishments of InsiteCommerce™ include:
- Catalog management and data integration feature helps business to reorganize their catalog for digital activities like supplier chain, marketplace, punchout, exports, Amazon Feeds and more
- Best practices, such as mobile friendly website, self-service interface for customers and advanced search, help customer to get an excellent shopping experience
- Based on market trends and research outcomes, Insite continuously enhances their key features including CMS, customer segmentation, customer specific catalog, and pricing.
- The InsiteCommerce suite consists of a good set of critical components including cloud solution, personalization, CMS, promotion, workflow, and quote. It also features all major third-party integrations related to digital commerce activities like payment gateway, review rating, email marketing, search analytics, data analytics, shipping, taxation and many more.
XCentium, platinum partner with Insite Software, specializes in delivering B2B commerce solutions to clients using Insite. Our B2B commerce team includes solution architects, technical developers, business analysts, project managers, and quality analysts to deliver best-in-class implementation services to businesses, enabling them to utilize the entire suite of Insite’s features and delivering a solution which meets every need of a complex B2B buying cycle.
The B2B Commerce solutions delivered by XCentium feature much needed B2B commerce tools, including catalog management, personalized user experience, quotes workflow, ERP integration, third party integrations, cloud based solutions and many more.
If you have questions about how XCentium and Insite Software can best help you deliver outstanding solutions for your B2B Commerce initiatives, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional B2B Commerce resources, please check out additional blogs by B2B eCommerce expert, Mamta Agrawal, or view our B2B Commerce video series.