Vice President, Digital
11 Reasons To Consider Talking With XCentium About Your Sitecore Project
Calling out the ‘why’ instead of the ‘what’ can be a refreshing way to look at potential partnerships. I originally sent this as an email to a company I wanted to talk with. I hope you find this as helpful as they did.
1. Want assurance that you’ll be working with the “A team” for your projects? We only hire experienced, senior architects/developers/PM’s and QA. No training of our team on your dime.
2. Need a good digital strategy to stay focused on your goals and measure progress? XCentium will help you:
- Develop a solid foundation to be leveraged through multiple sites
- Create Sitecore components to leverage across various digital website migrations to Sitecore
- Use the knowledge and investment of the initial project and leverage it for multiple future projects
- Implement personalization strategies, including using quick wins to get started and move forward
- Create a digital roadmap to employ across the organization to lead them through their digital transformation to hit your KPI’s
3. Is holistic view of your customers important? Integrations with your platforms for a 360 degree view of your customer is what we do.
4. Do you have microsites on WordPress and other unsecure platforms? Flex for Sitecore- offered only by XCentium, facilitates agile, multi-site deployments on the Sitecore platform. Flex introduces flexible design and styling options that transition static pages into customizable and personalized websites. Flex provides the ease and convenience of componentized website creation on a secure platform that is less prone to vulnerabilities.
5. Using Salesforce? XCentium is a certified Salesforce Partner with deep Implementation and integration experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud and B2B Commerce Cloud. Better yet? We have real world experience implementing the bi-directional Salesforce and Sitecore connector. Most partners don’t.
6. Considering Cloud? XCentium was the first Sitecore partner in North America to deploy Sitecore 8.2 to Azure Cloud. We continue to lead the way with Microsoft Azure and AWS deployments.
7. Do you want direct and transferable experience? XCentium’s award winning work, across multiple verticals and platforms will speed up project delivery and reduce overall cost. Why re-invent the wheel? XCentium was honored to receive the 2018 Ultimate Sitecore Experience Award from the Americasand the 2018 Best Business ROI Sitecore Experience Award for our work with Dine Brands Global (Applebee’s and IHOP). The “Best Business ROI” category recognizes impressive achievements against defined goals and KPIs and evidence of measurable business results—increasing sales, conversions, market share and factors such as reduced costs, streamlined processes, increased efficiency and expansion of operations. XCentium was also honored to receive the 2018 Most Useful Website Life Science Industry Award for our work with New England Biolabs, with thousands of scientists across the globe voting neb.com the winner.
8. Want to handle your project in palatable phases? XCentium believes in the ‘crawl, walk, run’ approach. No project is viewed as too small (or too big).
9. Content editors struggling? XCentium designs, architects and develops with two user groups in mind: internal and external, so your marketing team is enabled to work with little IT intervention. This was one of the driving forces in the development of Flex for Sitecore.
10. Do you want to educate and empower your internal team and new hires with knowledge transfer? With a co-development approach, XCentium pairs with your internal team each step of the project.
11. Desire transparency? XCentium’s detailed estimates and SOW’s are extremely detailed and thorough. So is the way we work with clients. We partner for the long-term, the way you want to partner.
We are passionate about delivering exceptional technology for you, which is why we have made the effort to be a Sitecore Platinum Partner, a Microsoft Gold Partner, a certified Salesforce Partner and an Insite Software Platinum Partner. Are you interested in discussing how we can deliver ROI for your KPI’s? Our initial consultation is complimentary. Let me know if you’re interested in connecting!